Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swiping colors

No, I didn't steal them, just used a gloved finger to wipe or swipe the color in the molds. I used white and topaz yellow. I think it worked quite nicely, thank you. The mottled ones I used a cotton ball to apply the color. Tell me what you think.


This is my "Norman Love" impression. You will have to google him to know what I mean:-)


I am thinking I really like these.


These were made with the cotton ball. Different effect, but kind of cool.



I made these because I was filling some molds for a wedding order and I had extra filling. I didn't want to waaste it and I didn't have any shells ready, so I hurried and made these. I didn't have time to get the compressor running, so I just melted the color and swiped the molds, made the chocolate shells, filled them and closed the molds all in about 20 minutes.

No comments: