Friday, September 10, 2010

New Enrober Came Today!!


Here is the enrober. It took Ron and I about 2 hours to uncrate it. Jeff had to come over and help carry it into the room.


I already had chocolate melted so I filled up the pan and started her up. I didn't want to practice on anything valuable so I practiced on cinnamon bears. Not that they aren't good, just cheap and easy:-)We also coated some Oreo's.


It actually works!!! I thought we would have a disaster, but it worked!

They just came out the other end all covered in chocolate. I have a lot to learn, but at least they worked the first time. That is encouraging!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!

- The enrober