Friday, August 13, 2010

NEW BARS

Here are some of our new bars for Fall. We are doing a variety of toppings on dark, milk, and white chocolate. One of my favorite toppings is a caramelized cocoa nib on white chocolate. I know, some people think white chocolate is the ugly step-sister of "real" chocolate, but it totally works on this bar. We are doing Candied orange peel and nibs on dark chocolate, Utah cherries and candied almonds, wasabi and ginger (our sushi bar) coconut, macadamias and ginger, blueberries and lemon peel, cocoa nibs, espresso beans, peppermint candies on white,and fruit and nuts. I have also played with a granola bar. Since I share a kitchen with Natures Indulgence granola, I put some of their granola on dark chocolate. Pretty good if I do say so!

For Corporate gifting or for yourself, we have some fun containers this year.

No comments: